UP, 11 x 14
This work is part of my newest series called “Erase the Stigma” which represents erasing the stigma around disabilities through the focus of my recent schools of minnows. This is shown through a blank, stagnant background being erased through my paint strokes to show a school of fish thriving together despite their differences. Through acknowledgment, understanding, and better education, it is my hope that these works will continue to open up the conversation regarding disabilities, ultimately allowing inclusion to be integrated and differences celebrated.
- 11x14 acrylic paint on heavy weight paper
- glass front frame optional at additional cost
- frames are handmade in Sally’s studio in Charleston, SC
- artwork is signed on the back for authenticity by artist
- artist retains all rights for artwork reproduction