Pool Day #2
Inspired by an aerial view of a hot summer day by the pool, this work puts the viewer on a quiet, dream vacation (something we have all aspired to be on during quarantine, am I right?). Through color, angles, and movement, Sally created a unique, one-of-a-kind work from recycled fabric and one of her originals (featured in the center). The main focus of this work is the raw edging of the canvas and fabric and how it attracts the eye from afar and up close.
- frame measures 9x9 with a 1" depth
- custom, hand painted inner border of frame
- artwork is signed on front and back of artwork for authenticity by artist
- artist retains all rights for artwork reproduction
- taxes and shipping are included in pricing